Reading Monthly “Favourites” posts are one of my many guilty pleasures when it comes to blogging. So after spending the entire day battling “bloggers block” I’ve decided to make my own. Here are the things I’ve been loving, wanting and using this September.
1. Hershel “Little America” Backpack – I bought this the summer before first year, and I’m still loving it! It looks brand new, carries a metric tonne of textbooks, notepads and other bits and bobs and compliments whatever I feel like wearing.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda – As a child I never used my school-provided agenda, or any agenda for that matter. These days I keep film schedules, little notes, assignments, my work schedule and other reminders meticulously organized in this adorable book.
3. My Kobo Touch E-reader – Though my backpack could carry all my textbooks and then some, I’m happy it doesn’t have to because everything fits on my kobo! Textbooks, PDF copies of additional articles and “just for fun” books with me all the time. It doesn’t get much better!
4. My DIY Monogrammed Notebooks are holding up fantastically, and make me happy every time I pull them out in class.
5. My Phone – This summer I swapped out a half dead Blackberry for an iPhone and I absolutely love it. I’m not much of a phone girl, but it’s synced to my desktop back home and is just really pretty.
6. My Sony Headphones – They’re durable, comfortable, and provide fantastic sound for the price point. I’ve been using these since 10th grade, and I don’t think I’ll switch anytime soon.
7. St. Vincent – Strange Mercy and Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend – These are my go to albums- oldies but goodies. Really I could do an entire post about each, so I’ll just link to where you can take a liste
8. My Keurig – I won this through a little competition at my workplace this summer, but kept the thing in storage till I moved into the new place. Though I’ve been a “French Press or Death” girl since I started drinking coffee, there’s nothing like the convenience it provides in the morning. I’ll let you in on a little secret too – I can’t taste the difference.
PS. I’m currently brewing Starbucks Anniversary Blend. It’s a little different each year, and I can say without a doubt that the 2013 blend is the best I’ve ever tasted. It’s a limited time offer so don’t miss out!
9. I had to do a Wheatley pick! – She’s loving Willow Balls for playing and chewing. They help keep her mouth busy and her brain sharp! 10/10 bunnies agree.
10. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf – Oh My Goodness, this is the softest thing that has ever touched my neck. 51% Silk 49% Cashmere it makes a great outfit finisher, and although it’s light as air it keeps me bundled up. It’s possible I’m in love with this scarf.
11. G.H Bass & Co. Loafers – I inherited a pair from my mum, and although the shoes are older than I am, it’s only now they’re starting to show their wear. The key word here is quality. Seeing as they are my go-to-for-everything shoe I’m planning a replacement and I’m loving this pair.
12. Apples – I lived on peaches this summer. I was on a 5 peach a day habit. Now though if you gave me a peach I would throw it at you and go searching for an apple. I’m super excited to bake with them, go apple picking and drink lots and lots of cider (alcoholic and not). Also, Molly of The Happiness Recipe had a lovely post on apples which is worth a read!
What are you loving this September?